Tired of messy run-on from glue guns? Did you know you can waste 20% of the tube as it flows out all by itself after releasing the pressure on your caulking gun? The ozzy nozzy solves this problem, saving you money and unwanted mess
If your answers are Yes, then Inventors HQ could easily be the place for you!
If you have been thinking about getting your invention or product idea assessed and a development plan created now is a good time to start. Due to the natural conclusion of a couple of projects we have time to work on a few more projects and as an incentive to start now we are offering a 20% discount on the Qualifying Assessment and start plan, saving you just under $200. This offer ends 31 October 2015 so please start now.
As the owner and Director of Inventors HQ Australia Pty Ltd, I congratulate you for making the effort to create a new invention. The pursuit of one's invention is a great mission and can bring much personal satisfaction. Now, just for a moment can you allow yourself to easily imagine where your idea could lead? And as you do, naturally you can see that if you really want this you need the best help, right? So in addition to our QA we also offer the following;
1. 3D CAD Design, drawing and modelling for concepts, prototyping and production using the latest CAD program
2. 3D PRINTING and PROTOTYPE PRODUCTION services
3. MANUFACTURING (finding, liaising and managing production)
4. MARKETING MATERIALS including brand image creation, packaging creation and Trade Show layout, Design and support materials
5. CONTENT CREATION and document writing for funding applications, Awards and Competitions and Crowd Funding project contentYou may have already tried to turn your invention into a product and take it to market? If you have tried before you found us, you will understand the difficulties of going it alone. There are many pitfalls and over more than 15 years of experience in assisting inventors we have found most of them. I ask you, would you rather work with qualified, skilled and experienced people who are based in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne) or hand your invention over to someone overseas? We certainly hope you will stay local. It is our objective to help you turn your invention into a new product and then into a new startup business. We offer solutions for both inventors and investors at any stage of the commercialisation process.
As we hear our successful clients say “an invention project does have high initial risk” and our six stage approach is designed to reduce exactly that, the high risks first and as we do, this increases your potential.
Our business starts with an assessment of your invention immediately under a confidentiality agreement and for a short time only we are offering to you, should your invention progress beyond the Qualifying Assessment stage to a commercialisation project, we will credit you the assessment fee in the first month (a credit of $990 + GST).
If you sign up for a Qualifying Assessment you will recieve a FREE copy of Secrets Of Small Business Owners Exposed featuring a chapter about one of our products and a range of other successful entrepreneurial businesses that share their lessons in small business.
So are you serious about your invention?
Did you know that over 50% of patent applications lapse before the invention reaches the market? In many cases the patents lapse because there is no clear plan to prepare, manufacture and sell the invention/product.
How you can submit an idea to Inventors HQ for assessment and a clear development plan?