inventors hq methodology - how we work
Our method now has 4 distinct development stages, Qualifying assessment & Plan, Create, Prepare and launch.
1. Qualifying Assessment and Start Plan
The starting point for all inventions to assess potential to warrant further investment in resources and develop a unique project plan.
This stage includes;
- Proving the concept works (or not)
- Building prototypes for experimental work and improving it until all design issues are resolved
- Protecting it with patents, trade marks, design registration or other applicable IP protection
- Converting your invention into a product ready for production.
3. Prepare for launch
- Modelling the business and establishing the structure
- Preparing the brand image and packaging
- marketing method and collateral
- Launch strategy and plan
Activate the launch plan and follow through with the marketing and sales plans.
Read more or